Friday, December 16, 2011

And The Winner IS.......

Terry B!!!!

I am so excited to announce that Ms. Terry B. has one an autographed, harcover copy of Bearful Bear and His New Moves!  Hip hip hooray!  Terry, please send me an email at annaeverhart@gmail.com to send me your mailing address.  Also, let me know the name of the person to whom you would like me to address my autograph note! 

Thanks to all of you who shared the link to my new Children's book.  This was so much fun, and I truly appreciate your support!  Remember to ask your local bookstores to carry Bearful when you stop by!  Also, if you want to get a first edition copy, make sure to order here!  It will  be up on Amazon, Barnes and Noble's website, on Nook, Kindle, etc. all within a few weeks, too! 
Merry Christmas to all of you!  I hope you give the gift of reading to someone on your list this Christmas!

Happy reading!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment