Monday, December 12, 2011

Bearful Bear is available for Purchase!!!

Praise the Lord, and Pass the Peanut Butter, Bearful Bear and His New Moves is now officially available for purchase!!! 

Buy it Now!


*may not arrive by Christmas Day (but oh so very close!!)

I am so thrilled to make this announcement, and I hope that this adorable little story captures the joy and excitement of childhood for your children and grandchildren like it has for my Noah and Natalie, who over the past few days, cannot get enough of Bearful!  I can't help but want to snuggle with Bearful over a cup of cocoa, or play a game of hopscotch with him on a sunny day.  He's such a good friend, and delights me every time I see him.  This labor of love is truly a dream come true for me, and is surely to be one of many!  Thank you for being a part of my little world and for your great support!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment