Thursday, November 8, 2012

Upcoming Events for Novemeber and December!

I want to fill you in on some fun events I have coming up with my Children's book, Bearful Bear and his new Moves!  THIS SATURDAY, November 10th, I will be at Suwanee Academy of the Arts in Suwanee, GA doing a book reading and signing at 11:00am.  I did a reading there last spring and had an awesome turnout, so let's hope this one is packed as well!  On a side note, I get to sub for their Kindermusik class at 9, so if you have an 18mo-3 year old and want to try Kindermusik, you can come see me then, too!!!  www.suwaneeacademy.com

Then....fast forward a few weeks....
On December 1st I will be selling and signing my books at the Warehouse for a great cause!  I also have offered one of my books to be a part of their giveaway, so someone will be walking home with a FREE copy!  Gotta love that. 

I may have more events pop up on my calendar and will let you know.  I would love to see you at one of these worth while events!!!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment