Monday, December 31, 2012

Love is a resolution worth making

Awesome graphic from my friend Jeff at Lefors Design!  http://www.leforsdesign.com/


This year was a big one for me.  My first children's book, "Bearful Bear and his new Moves" was published at the tail end of 2011, and I spent a lot of 2012 promoting.  I am pregnant with my third child, a girl due at the beginning of April, and also have plans in store for my second book.  Whew!  I'm excited for 2013, and feel like it's going to be a nice turning point in my own life, maybe because I'm...Shhhh...turning 30!

When it comes to resolutions, I typically think of regaining focus in what my life goals already have been. So this year....

My New Year's Resolution is to make Love my top priority every day.  It's a discipline, really.  In everything, discipline is the only way to make any resolution happen, and I'm going to make it more of a lifestyle in my own heart.

What is your resolution this year? 

I wish you and yours the happiest days in the coming year!!!

Love,
Anna

2 comments: